Sermon Outline 12 Nov 2017 – Grace Alone (Roman 6:14, John 1:16-17, Romans 3:23-24)
What is Grace?
1. God’s unmerited favor
2. Grace of God is given generously
3. Grace is something in and from God 4. Grace is not given in a vacuum
5. God’s grace is both passive and active 6. Grace is universal
What does it mean for me?
God is gracious to us because of Jesus alone.
God’s grace is not earned.
To be saved by grace means you do not save yourself.
• Belief, Repentance and Gratitude.
• God shows Himself to be gracious to us through His Word and Sacraments
• Live out the grace of God in your life in such a way that others will glorify God.